Monday, February 13, 2012

honey mustard vinaigrette

Print Friendly and PDF
Sooooo easy. I was never big on having tons of dressings taking up valuable space in my fridge. And I change my mind too often to commit to one entire bottle of dressing. So, I just started combining oil, vinegar, and some other stuff to create a bunch of dressings. Here's one of my staples:

1/4 olive oil (sesame oil works well here, too)
1 T apple cider vinegar
2 T dijon mustard (stone ground, honey, etc)
1 T honey
1/2 t ground pepper (white pepper is best if you have it)

1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Whip together with a fork until well-blended.
3. Taste - some people like more mustard taste, some more of the vinegar taste. Add extra of anything you want.
4. Store, covered, for up to 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment